LOW-CARB ALMOND AND PARMESAN BAKED FISH
This Low-Carb Almond and Parmesan Baked Fish is easy and delicious.
- 3-4 Tilapia or other white fish filets, thawed if frozen (This recipe will work best with pieces that are at least 1/2 inch thick.)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine, your choice
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 2 T finely grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (or slightly more lemon pepper)
- 1/2 tsp. fish rub (optional, but recommended, I use Szeged Fish Rub.)
- Preheat oven to 425F/220C.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Melt butter and margarine together over low heat.
- Click here to get complete instructions