Honey Chipotle Ribs
These tender Honey Chipotle Ribs are grilled until they develop a wonderful char and are both sweet and spicy.
- 1 rack St Louis Style Ribs (spareribs)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- BBQ Sauce, choose your favorite- I like to use a Kansas City style sauce
- With a knife, remove the membrane on the back of the ribs. Rinse and pat dry the ribs.
- Brush front and backs of ribs with honey.
- Combine chipotle chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and sprinkle on ribs, using about 75% on the meaty side of the ribs. Wrap ribs in a double layer of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Click here to get full of recipe