Chocolate Avocado Pudding (Paleo, Vegan).
This simple chocolate avocado pudding is a healthy and delicious treat that's naturally gluten free and dairy free.
- 1 avocado medium sized, ripe
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 5 Tablespoons non-dairy milk
- pistachios or other nut for topping optional
- Cut open the avocado and scoop out the pit. Cut it into large chunks and put in the blender.
- Add the cocoa, maple syrup or honey, and non-dairy milk.
- Blend, starting on low and then moving to high speed until it is smooth.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here