CHERRY CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
Fudgy brownies with cheesecake and premium Lucky Leaf® pie filling swirled on top! These brownies are rich and creamy and have three delicious desserts in one!
Cheesecake Topping Ingredients:
- 2 (8 ounces) cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup butter
- 6-ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1¼ cup flour
- 1 (21 ounces) Lucky Leaf® Cherry Pie Filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9 inch pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To make the topping: Beat together cream cheese, and sugar until smooth. Add in egg and vanilla and continue to beat until smooth.
- To make the brownies: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth. Stir in sugar vanilla and salt. Add in eggs and flour. Mix until incorporated.
- click here to view full recipe