AVOCADO TOAST WITH COTTAGE CHEESE AND TOMATOES
This satisfying no-cook breakfast is packed with protein, fiber and healthy fats - perfect for busy mornings or an easy lunch.
- 8 slices hearty whole grain bread
- 2 cups cottage cheese low fat
- 1 ripe California avocado sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Lay bread slices out on a large cutting board and top each one with ¼ cup of cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top cottage cheese with avocado and tomato slices then season with another pinch of salt and pepper.
- click here to view full recipe