3 INGREDIENT PALEO FLATBREAD
Just three ingredients are needed to make this paleo 'flatbread'- Perfect for those watching their carb intake yet craving something 'bread' like or a lighter vehicle to hold those wrap or sandwich fillings!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 2 tsp homemade paleo Baking Powder (use standard if not strictly paleo)*
- 12 egg whites (not from a carton)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Herbs of choice (I've used basil, red pepper flakes, garlic powder and rosemary before)
- Coconut oil/cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg whites and whisk lightly. Add the coconut flour, baking powder, salt and any other spices and whisk immediately to avoid clumping. Set aside.
- Coat a large frying pan with oil and on low heat, allow to heat up completely. Once hot, pour 1/4 of the mixture into the pan and cover immediately.
- Once bubbles start to appear on the edges, remove cover and flip and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Click here to view full recipe