THANKSGIVING TURKEY VEGGIE TRAY KIDS CAN’T RESIST EATING
Your kids will love making this Thanksgiving turkey veggie tray. Plus it's a great way to get them to eat their veggies! Feel free to use whatever veggies you have on hand
- 1 red bell pepper look for one with three bumps on the bottom
- bag of sugar snap peas
- bag of baby carrots
- 1 English cucumber thinly sliced, or two cocktail cucumbers
- Ranch dressing (or your favorite veggie dip
- 2 black peppercorns
- Place a small glass bowl at the bottom end of a round platter.
- Slice the bottom off of the bell pepper and set aside. Discard the stem and seeds, then slice the rest of the pepper into sticks.
- Arrange sugar snap peas all the way around the outer edge of the platter.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here