Thanksgiving Turkey-Shaped Cheese Platter Appetizer
This awesome cheese platter is shaped like a Thanksgiving turkey 🙂 The turkey head and body is made out of cheese, and the feathers are made out of the alternating layers of cheese, salami and crackers! This is a perfect Thanksgiving appetizer!
- 6 oz Ritz crackers
- 3 oz Swiss cheese slices
- 5 oz Cheddar cheese slices
- 4 oz Salami slices
- 2 chocolate chips
- Prepare a large plate or a tray, at least 16 inches in diameter.
- Cut out the turkey head, body and feet from the cheddar cheese slice and arrange on the bottom of the tray as shown on the picture.
- Add the chocolate chips for the eyes. Cut out the small triangle for the beak out of the Swiss cheese and add to the turkey head. Cut out of the small stripe for the beard from the salami slice and add to the turkey head.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here