SNOW GLOBE CUPCAKES WITH GELATIN BUBBLES
These gorgeous Snow Globe Cupcakes are topped with edible gelatin bubbles. That’s right–you can eat both the cupcakes AND the globe! They look so amazing and impressive, and are perfect for the holidays!
- 8 cupcakes baked and cooled
- 1 cup frosting of your choice
- Flaked coconut
- Snow globe-appropriate cupcake toppers like snowmen Santas, reindeer, trees, etc
- 8 gelatin bubbles
- Transfer the frosting to a piping bag fitted with a round tip, or a plastic bag with a hole cut in the corner. Pipe a thin ring of frosting on top of the cupcakes, leaving a margin around the edges so that the gelatin bubble can enclose the frosting entirely.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here