- 2 dozen chocolate cupcakes, made from box or your favorite recipe
- Marshmallow frosting (recipe follows)
- 3 Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 2 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- pinch of cream of tartar
- 1 cup minature Jet-Puffed Marsmallows
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- In the top of a double boiler, over boiling water, combine 4 egg whites, sugar, and cream of tartar.
- Cook over rapidly boiling water, beating for about 3-4 minutes or until the sugar dissolves into the egg white. I use a whisk, but if you have a hand-held mixer, use that!
- Get full recipe >> Click Here