SLOW COOKER PUMPKIN WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE
Slow Cooker Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate is a delicious, creamy and amazing drink that is perfect to warm up to on those chilly Fall nights!
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 cups milk
- 1 12 oz package high quality white chocolate chips
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbs pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped Cream
- In 5qt slow cooker mix your sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, milk, chocolate chips, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and stir well to combine.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here