PUMPKIN PATCH CUPCAKES
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 24 white cupcake liners
- 3 (16oz) cans vanilla frosting
- 24 pretzel sticks
- Wilton orange icing color
- Wilton leaf green icing color
- 1 plastic sandwich bag
- 1 (16oz) frosting bag OR gallon ziploc bag
- Wilton 1M star tip
- Combine cake mix, buttermilk, vegetable oil, and eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Place cupcake liners in tins and fill 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake 14-16 min at 350°. Carefully remove from tins and place on a cooling rack to cool.
- Place 2 1/2 cans frosting in a mixing bowl
- Get full recipe >> Click Here