PINEAPPLE PANCAKES WITH COCONUT SYRUP
Enjoy the blend of tropical flavors in these delicious Pineapple Pancakes with Coconut Syrup. Give your morning the island treatment!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, make the pancake batter by stirring together crushed pineapple, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, and melted butter. Slowly add in flour until you have a nice batter. You want it to remain thin enough to spread slightly, without being runny.
- Heat a heavy flat nonstick griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Pour pancake batter in 1/4 cup scoops onto the griddle or skillet.
- When bubbles start to form on top, flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned. Keep warm until serving (a 200 degree oven and a cookie sheet works great for this).
- Read full recipe >> Click Here