OREO Lovers No Bake Cheesecake Bars
- 25 OREO cookies (regular or double-stuffed), crushed
- 5 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 16 oz. (2 - 8 oz. blocks) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (8 oz.) container, frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 c. broken OREO pieces (about 10 cookies)
- 1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 8 OREO's, sliced in half
- Line a 9x9" square pan with aluminum foil.
- Crush the 25 OREO cookies in a food processor. Add the melted butter, and pulse in the processor a few more times to combine. Pour the crumb mixture into the lined pan, and press firmly to the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- With a hand or stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix until creamy and slightly fluffy. Add the vanilla and mix. Gradually add in the thawed whipped topping. Fold in the broken OREO cookie pieces, and mix together. Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the crust, making sure to spread firmly and evenly into corners of the pan. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours, or until firmly set.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here