NO BAKE COCONUT SNOWBALLS (GF)
These cookies only take about five minutes to make and taste just like candy when covered in melted chocolate. They're lovely to make for family gatherings or to fill in tins for cookie exchanges!
- 1 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- organic dark chocolate
- Place 1 cup shredded coconut and 3 tsp coconut oil into the bowl of a food processor.
- Process on high speed, scraping down the sides every once in a while, until it reaches a butter consistency
- Get full recipe >> Click Here