Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes
These mini Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes are creamy and delicious with a hidden Oreo on the bottom. They're easy to make with just 6 ingredients for parties, holidays and birthday celebrations.
- 12 Oreo cookies whole
- 6 Oreo cookies chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with paper cups.
- Place one Oreo cookie into each paper cup.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, gradually adding sugar, vanilla, eggs, sour cream, mixing well after each addition.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here