Magical Sweet Potato Muffins
These healthy sweet potato muffins are so quick and easy to make as well as moist and delicious. And your kids will love them...If you leave them any!
- 2 cups Whipped sweet potatoes You could truly use leftover mashed sweet potatoes from last night's dinner. If you use leftovers and they were sweetened, you may want to reduce the maple syrup a little.
- 2 Ripe Medium to Large Bananas I squeeze them between my fingers and then whisk them smooth. You can also smash them with a fork and then whisk.
- 2 tbsp Vanilla I suggest using the highest quality that you can find.
- 1 tbsp Sun Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Powder I make mine "heaping." It helps to make this dense muffin fluffier!
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Again, the better the quality - the better your end results!
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice This is typically a mix of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
- 1 2/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk Reduce this to 1 1/2 cups if you increase your maple syrup to 1/2 cup.
- 1/3 cup Grade B Dark Maple Syrup You could increase this to 1/2 cup depending upon how sweet you want them. If you increase the syrup to 1/2 - reduce your almond milk to 1 1/2 cups.
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten Free (optional) Oats
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Finely Ground Golden Flax Seeds
- 3/4 cup Hemp Hearts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- "Squash" the bananas into a large mixing bowl and then whisk them smooth.
- Add in whipped sweet potatoes. Whisk to combine.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here