Magic Chocolate Ball
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 small brownies (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Put the white chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring the chocolate between each interval, until melted.
- Open the plastic ornament and pour the white chocolate into one of the halves. Close the ornament and slowly rotate it so the white chocolate coats the entire inside evenly. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove the ornament from the freezer and carefully open it to remove the white chocolate ball. (Be gentle; the ball is hollow and delicate.)
- Get full recipe >> click here