LOADED CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP M&M COOKIE CAKE
A cookie cake that’s loaded with chocolate chips, Crunch chocolate, and my favorite, M&Ms! This cookie cake can be made using any of your favorite chocolate or with just chocolate chips!
- 12 tablespoons (3/4 cup) [b]salted[/b] butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped chocolate (I used m&ms and Crunch bars), divided*
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (use white chocolate, semi sweet, or bittersweet, divided
- Position a rack near the lower third of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie dish (or cake pan) with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- read more instructions >> Click Here