HOT CRAB DIP
Hot Crab Dip is easy to make with plenty of crab in a creamy, cheesy, herb base and perfect for holiday entertaining from Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch.
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Shallots, Minced
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, Freshly Grated
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Chives, Finely Minced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Dill, Finely Minced
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Sauce Or More To Taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 pound Shelled Lump Crab Meat, I prefer Dungeness (Cooked)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, Freshly Grated (For Top)
- Additional Minced Fresh Chives and Fresh Dill To Garnish
- For Serving: Toasted Baguette Slices, Crackers and Lemon Wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Butter a 1 to 1-1/4 quart oven safe baking dish and set aside.
- Beat together sautéed shallots, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, chives, dill, lemon juice, hot sauce, and salt until well combined and creamy.
- Fold in crab meat.
- Get more instructions >> click here