GRILLED LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN
- 2 lbs. Foster Farms Simply Raised Chicken (I used thin sliced breast fillets)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- zest from one lemon
- juice from one lemon (about ¼ cup)
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 large sprigs rosemary (I take the leaves off one of the sprigs and leave the other one whole)
- Combine all ingredients in a large baggie and store in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place chicken breasts on hot grill and top with a slice of lemon.
- Close grill lid and let cook for several minutes, only opening to flip over.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here