Cream Corn Casserole Recipe
I have the best cream corn casserole recipe ever! Just throw everything together and bake for a sweet cheesy side dish during the holidays or all year long.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 row Ritz crackers
- 3 cans corn 15 oz. can, drained
- 1 can cream corn 15 oz. size
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- Drain 3 cans of corn.
- Smash crackers and add corn, cream corn, milk, eggs, corn muffin mix, and 3/4 c. cheese into a bowl, mix well.
- Spoon into sprayed 9x12 pan.
- Cut butter into 4 equal pieces, push them slightly into casserole near edges.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 c. grated cheese on top of casserole.
- Read more instructions >> click here