Cream Cheese Bars
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (melted) butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease/spray a 9″ x 13″ glass baking dish.
- Line the bottom with 1 package of the crescent rolls and pinch the seams together.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough in the pan.
- Get full recipe >> click here