Strawberry Buttermilk Biscuits
Strawberry Buttermilk Biscuits will melt in your mouth and crumble in your hands. Just-sweet-enough roasted strawberries add a juicy burst of flavor that will keep you searching for more. This recipe is simple, easy, and quick.
- 2 1/2 cups flour, divided (and more, if needed)*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups strawberries,* cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup butter, frozen
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together 2 cups flour and baking powder. Add strawberries and toss until well-coated with flour. Using the large holes of a cheese grater, grate frozen butter into the flour mixture.
- Using your hands, combine butter with flour and strawberry mixture until the dough is coarse and crumbly. Stir in buttermilk to make a wet, sticky dough.
- Get full recipe Click Here