Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Brownies
Three kinds of chocolate and chopped pecans add loads of flavor to these Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Brownies.
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Lightly coat a 4 to 5-quart crock pot insert with cooking spray. Place a piece of parchment paper, that is large enough to extend halfway up the sides in the bottom of the crock pot. Lightly spray parchment paper with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Place butter and chopped chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave another 30 seconds. If not completely melted, continue microwaving until melted.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here