SHREDDED CHICKEN PARMESAN SANDWICH
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregeno
- pinch of onion powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 slices cheesy Texas Toast (store bought, frozen)
- Preheat the oven and bake toast according to package directions.
- Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a small saucepan and cook garlic for 30 second; until fragrant.
- Add tomato sauce and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Get full recipe click here