Rosemary Goat Cheese Biscuits
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt (Kosher or Table Salt)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Very Cold
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- (1) 6 ounce Log of Fresh Goat Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 Cup + 4 Tablespoons Heavy Cream; Divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and black pepper; whisk well to combine.
- Turn the dough out onto a generously floured surface and knead (with very floured hands) until the dough has been worked into a ball; about 6-7 times should do it.
- Get full recipe Click Here