Bright and fresh, this salsa is the best you've ever tasted!
- 28 ounce can whole plum tomatoes including juice
- 1 small white onion peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 - 2 jalepeno peppers seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin or to taste
- 1 teaspoons salt or to taste
- 1/4 - 1 teaspoon to 1 granulated sugar optional and to taste
- 1 - 2 handfuls cilantro I prefer 2
- About 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Add all ingredients to food processor in the order listed.
- Pulse a few times to break up the large pieces, then process until texture is as smooth as desired.
- Taste the salsa and based on personal preference, adjust as necessary.
- Get full recipe click here