MONTE CRISTO SLIDERS
- 1 12-count package Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices deli ham
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 6 slices Baby Swiss cheese
- Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Powdered sugar
- Strawberry or blackberry preserves, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 11-inch rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a “slab” of tops and a “slab” of bottoms; don't pull the rolls apart and slice individually because you want to keep them connected. Spread dijon mustard on each slab.
- Layer the sliders as follows: half of the sliced cheese, then sliced ham, sliced turkey, and remaining cheese.
- Get full recipe click here