Homemade Pumpkin Butter
- 1 (29 oz or 822 g) can pumpkin purée or solid pack pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (100 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) 100% pure apple juice (no sugar added) or apple cider
- 2 teaspoons (5 g) fine-quality ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon (1.75 g) ground ginger
- ¾ teaspoon (1.88 g) freshly grated whole nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon (1.1 g) ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a large glass heatproof and microwavable safe bowl, combine all ingredients with the exception of the lemon juice.
- Cover with a loose covering that is microwavable safe such as a sheet of wax paper or paper towel.
- Cook on high power for 6 minutes; stir. Cook an additional 6 minutes; stir. Cook for an additional 3 minutes; stir.
- Get full recipe click here