Garlic Lemon Butter Crab Legs
crazy delicious king crab legs in garlic herb and lemon butter. This crab legs recipe is so good you want it everyday.
- 1 lb king crab legs
- 1/2 stick 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Thaw the crab legs if they are frozen. Using a sharp knife or a pair of a scissors, slice or cut the crab legs into halves to expose the flesh. Arrange them evenly on a baking sheet or tray.
- Melt the butter in a microwave, for about 30 seconds. Add the garlic, parsley and lemon juice to the melted butter. Stir to mix well. Drizzle and spread the butter mixture on the crab. Save some for dipping.
- Read More >> Click Here