Garlic Dipping Oil
- 1 garlic clove peeled
- ¼ cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Moisten the garlic grater with a little cold water.
- Hold the grater with one hand, and with the other hand, hold the garlic clove between your fingers while holding the root end.
- Move the garlic around on the grater making sure not to make contact with your fingers. Discard the root end of the garlic.
- Get full recipe click here