EXTRA CRISPY GARLIC LIME SWEET POTATO FRIES
Extra crispy sweet potato fries loaded with fresh lime zest and baked garlic. These delicious whole30 compliant, paleo fries are a beautiful snacking addiction waiting to happen!
- 2 large white sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 5-6 cloves garlic minced I used 3 tablespoons canned minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons lime zest about 2 limes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt flakes to taste
- fresh cilantro for garnish- after cooking
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut the sweet potato into even medium size wedges or strips.
- Toss them on a sheet pan with the olive oil, tapioca flour, and seasonings.
- Get full recipe click here