Crock Pot Pepper Steak
Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week. Strips of beef and bell peppers are stir fried in a wok to create a delicious main dish, ready in no time! I love it with brown rice, but cauliflower rice would also be great on the side.
- 12 oz top round beef, trimmed
- 4 teaspoons plus 3 tablespoons soy sauce (liquid aminos for paleo or whole30)*
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 3 tsp cornstarch (or arrowroot for paleo or whole30)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Slice beef into thin slices with the grain. Cut each strip across the grain about 1″ long so you have small thin slices.
- Place in a bowl and add 4 tsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of rice wine, 1 tsp cornstarch and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp water and 2 tsp cornstarch. Set aside.
- Read full recipe click here