CROCK POT HAWAIIAN CHICKEN RECIPE
This hawaiian chicken recipe is so versatile and is great for leftovers. You can serve this over rice but if you are trying to limit the amount of white rice in your diet, it also goes well with a side of green beans.
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) barbeque sauce
- Place chicken in a greased 3.5-5 quart crock pot
- Combine drained pineapple and BBQ sauce in a bowl and pour over meat
- Get full recipe Click Here