Chipotle Lime Fish Tacos
These chili and lime fish tacos are a great light and healthy change from regular tacos.
- 1 pound white fish such as tilapia, cod, etc.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 (4 inch) corn tortillas
- Marinate the fish in the oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper for 10-20 minutes.
- Grill the fish over medium-high heat until cooked, about 4-6 minutes per side.
- The fish will be cooked when it flakes easily and it is no longer translucent.
- Get full recipe click here