CHICKEN CORDON BLEU CASSEROLE – LOW CARB, KETO, EASY
A healthy version of Chicken Cordon Bleu with layers of chicken, ham, and swiss cheese in a creamy dijon sauce
- 6 cups shredded cooked chicken (from about 2 lb chicken)
- 6 oz ham , cut into bite size pieces
- 4 oz butter , melted
- 6 oz cream cheese , softened
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine , optional
- 1-2 oz lemon juice (use the full amount if you love lemon - I do)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 oz swiss cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350. Put the chicken in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Layer the pieces of ham on top.
- In a blender combine the melted butter, softened cream cheese, white wine (if using), mustard, lemon juice, and salt. Blend until a thick sauce forms. Spread this sauce over the chicken and ham in the baking dish.
- Lay the slices of swiss cheese on top of the sauce. Bake for 30-40 minutes until hot.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here