Caprese Garlic Bread
Garlic bread with fresh mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, basil, and a drizzle of balsamic! The best garlic bread you will ever eat!
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, horizontally cut in half
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place both sides of the baguette on a large baking sheet with the cut side up.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here