Breakfast Pumpkin Custard (Paleo/Whole30)
It's creamy with a bit of crunch from the pecans. You could even replace the pumpkin with sweet potato for a different take on it.
- 13.5 oz can of full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, or other nut you like
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp almond butter, or almond meal
- 4 eggs
- cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice to taste
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. In a 13x9 baking dish - place all ingredients except the nuts.
- Using an immersion blender blend the mixture until combined well. If you don't have an immersion blender you can put the ingredients in a large bowl and use a hand mixer, stand mixer, or ever a blender.
- Read more >> Click Here