Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 can Pilsbury Grands Biscuits 8 biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small package frozen veggie mix: carrots, peas, corn and green beans
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1-2 cups chicken broth adapt to your preference
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup regular size
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large sauce pan heat the butter on medium heat.
- Add the veggie mixture to the pan and saute until the veggies are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Get full recipe click here