Asian Steak Bites
Bite-sized pieces of steak are quickly tossed in a honey-soy marinade and then cooked for just a few minutes. These crisp and juicy steak bites disappear fast
- 1 3/4 pounds flank steak
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1-2 tablespoons light flavored olive oil
- Slice the steak across the grain into strips 1/2" wide. Cut each strip into bite-size pieces, approximately 1/2" - 3/4" in size.
- Place the chunks of beef into a medium size bowl. Stir together the soy sauce, honey, and chili paste. Pour over the beef and stir to coat well. Let the meat marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat a heavy bottom stainless steel pan or wok over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil and swirl to coat.
- Get full recipe click here