Slow Cooker Sunday: Honey Garlic Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Whisk together the garlic, basil, soy sauce, ketchup, and honey.
- Add the chicken to the crockpot.
- Pour the sauce over and mix everything together.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. If at any point the chicken seems to be drying out (some chicken contains more liquid than others), then add a bit of chicken broth.
- Get Full directions Click Here