Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp light olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs (24 oz) baby bella (cremini) mushrooms
- garlic salt, to taste (or use salt and garlic powder)
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice form 1 small or 1/2 large lemon
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Rinse and quickly pat dry mushrooms (go on and rinse them, you have my permission :)). Cut off stems to be parallel with the base of the mushroom (important for sautéing ease).
- In a large heavy pan over medium heat, add 2 Tbsp butter and 2 Tbsp oil. Once oil is hot, add mushrooms in a single layer, cut-side-down (cook in batches if your pan is smaller). Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Sautee until bottoms are browned (5 min), then flip over, season again with garlic salt and pepper and sautee until browned on the second side (5 min).
- Squeeze in 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp parsley. Stir mushrooms and cook another 1-2 min
- Get Full Recipe Click Here