RAW BROWNIE BITES (VEGAN, PALEO)
These brownie bites are something special. They are a simple combination of dates, walnuts, and cocoa powder, but they taste far more rich and decadent than you’d expect. Walnuts are a nutritional powerhouse, which have been shown to help reduce cholesterol, as well as increase omega-3 fatty acids in red blood cells.
- 1 1/2 cups raw walnut halves
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (alcohol free, if you prefer)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup soft dates, pitted (about 10 Medjool dates)
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a large food processor fitted with an “S” blade, grind the walnuts into a fine meal.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, and process again until a sticky, uniform dough is formed.
- Scoop the batter by heaping tablespoons onto a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper, to prevent sticking.
- Get full recipe click here