Easy Stuffed Mushrooms with Spinach and Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces mushrooms white or bella
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, 1/3 less fat whipped
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Salt or garlic salt
- 2 Tablespoons Spinach, chopped defrosted and pressed dry
- 1 Tablespoon Panko breadcrumbs Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pop out the stem of the mushroom, leaving the cap. Reserve stems for another use or discard.
- Brush off any dirt on the mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
- Mix cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and chopped spinach in a bowl.
- Fill the opening in each mushroom with the cream cheese mixture.
- Lightly sprinkle Panko breadcrumbs on top of the cream cheese mixture, if using.
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- Get Full Recipe Click Here