best ever peanut butter cookies
- 1 c peanut butter (I use chunky)
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, all all ingredients and stir together until smooth.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven
- Get Full Recipe Click Here