Easy Mexican Brown Recipe, For Main Meal
Brown rice kind of sometimes gets a bad name because people relegate it too. Boring hippie food and it's not really, because you can add so many flavors to it and make it really exciting and this is one I'm going to make Mexican brown Rice Recipe:
|Easy Mexican Brown Recipe|
Mexican Brown Recipe
- 1,5 cups fresh corn
- 3 cups whole grain brown rice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Garnish: diced avocado / fresh cilantro
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook corn and black jeans unti corn is tender. (about 3 minutes)
- Add whole grain brown rice and chili powder, stir to combine.
- Then cook and stirring constantly, about 3 minutes
- Stir in salsa and cook until everything is combined and warmed through, about 2 minutes
- Remove from heat and let cool about 8 minutes
- make garnish with fress cilantro or diced avocado or both of them.