Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups Recipe, Delicious Low Cost Dessert
Time for a delicious low-cost dessert. that is so simple to prepare you won't believe that it's simply just a bit of bread. let's make these beautiful apple pie roll-ups on the one pot chef those things.
|Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups Recipe|
Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups Recipe
- 10 slices white bread
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- first I've got ten slices of sandwich bread and all I'm going to do is with a sharp knife. I'm just going to cut off the crusts.
- Next using a rolling pin or a similar large heavy object. we're just going to gently press down and roll out the bread.
- Next I've got a apple pie filling. And all i've done is i've just taken a small knife and diced up the little pieces. Just to make them even smaller. we don't want them to be too chunky otherwise it'd be difficult to roll up.
- Now it one at a time we're going to take each of the slices of the flattened bread and we're going to spoon on a small amount of the apples roll them up then simply place them on a plate seam side down that's the bit where the bread meets and just continue on with the rest.
- Once they're all rolled up , all we need to do is take each one of our rolls and we're going to gently place it in the melted butter.
- Once they're all rolled up , all we need to do is take each one of our rolls and we're going to gently place it in the melted butter. Give it a drip and then into some cinnamon sugar.
- Then just place that on to a baking tray lined with some non-stick baking paper.
- Our apple pie roll-ups are ready to go into the oven preheated oven 190 degrees Celsius for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the roll-ups are lightly golden and crisp on the outside .
- Here we have our completed apple pie roll-ups fresh out of the oven
Seriously how simple are these to make. it's hard to believe this is just a little bit of leftover sandwich bread. It's so simple the whole place smells of cinnamon and I cannot wait to dive in and have a taste. I cannot wait to try these apple pie roll ups recipe. how about you