3 INGREDIENT BROWNIES
- 3 large ripe bananas
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup of crunchy almond butter
- (optional) ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 9-in. x 9-in. square baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray or rubbing coconut oil around the sides and bottom so the brownies do not stick.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Add the almond butter and mix until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and optional cinnamon and blend until no visible cocoa powder is seen.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing.
- Get Full Recipe Here